Thursday, May 7, 2009

9 Years !

Lisa and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on Monday.  It's been bliss, it's been h***, but we're making it through and we still madly love each other.  I guess that's what it's all about, though, right?

We went and got a couples massage at the Sanctuary Spa (HEAVEN!), then to dinner at Fleming's Steak House at the Gateway.  It was some of the best service (both places) we've ever had.  Fun times!


Thanks, Lisa, for marrying a boy and trying to help turn me into the man you think I can become.  I LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

jonkas said...

You two look so cute!! Lisa--your hair is getting so long!! Congrats you two--I can't believe it's been 9 years! Love ya both!

The Gibson's said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe it's been that long since we were at Ricks. Man we are getting old. I Love you two and keep up the good work.

Troy and Brittany said...

Wow, nine years!!! Congratulations! I think you guys are doing fantastic!

Chels's Blog said...

Congrats!!! That is a long time. Jason and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary and time sure does fly by. Lisa I am jealous of your hair!!! Maybe we can trade...

Marc and Megan said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! You are wonderful examples of staying strong through the highs and lows. Wishing you many blessed years ahead!

Tiffany said...

NINE years WOW! Sounds like so much fun...I LOVE Fleming's. Chris is in finals and I thought when he was done doing a couples massage? Was that absolutely wonderful?

Shelley Eggett said...

We almost have the same anniversary! Ours is May 5th but you've been married a year longer than us. Congrats!! Sounds like a fun date.

Adriane said...

9 years, WTG! Time flies, doesn't it? Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

9 years! Wow! Congrats!!