We took a lazy day on the 4th this year. Usually so much work goes into every holiday, it was awesome taking it easy this year. We started off the day at Kneader's for breakfast, if you've never tried their french toast(all you can eat) RUN there. It's so good! Then we watched my nephews baseball game, a great activity for the 4th. Emma kind of started having a hard day with the lovely Diabetes so we went home and relaxed so Emma could rest. Later in the evening we fine dined on the Lehi river eating Jcw's burgers and fries while we waited for the fireworks to start. To kill time we brought the laptop and watched The Sandlot with our own version of a drive in movie theater.
Ian cracks me up, such a stud!
Poor Emma, Diabetes doesn't make exceptions for holidays
The "Lehi River" ha ha
My dad put his farming skills to use and got rid of some gigantic weeds blocking our view
Emma loves her Nan
Jeff chatting with his family
Abby thought it was so cool to hang out in the back of Papa's truck
Chilling with Papa
3 girlies waiting for the fireworks, so cute
Nan brought some festive snacks, Mads loved them
The drive in theater-we thought it was cool
Jeff claimed his spot on the very top of the truck cab, so Jeff
Snuggled up watching the "works" as Abby called them



3 comments:
yea! You are blogging again! How have you guys been? We need to hang out. What are you doing for Christmas this year? We are staying in town so if you want to get together call us!!!!! We love you!
Looks like a fun day! I'm glad you posted; I've been wondering how you're doing!
About stinkin' time... ha. Well, can I just say I miss you guys a ton? And I'm really glad I get to see you guys this weekend. Love you all.
Post a Comment