Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jackson Hole Getaway


In July we went on a little getaway with some good friends of ours for their anniversary. We went to Jackson Hole and had all sorts of adventures. Our first night there, we went to a play and hit my favorite pizza joint there. The next day was spent searching for "cowpeople" outfits, and I mean all day. We were like little kids playing dressup, so much fun. We did manage to find a little time to go down the alpine slide and play a little miniature golf. I loved the course along the bottom of the mountain. That night our hard worked seemed to pay off when we went to a rodeo. The rodeo wasn't all that great, but at least we dressed the part. Our last day we rode the tram up the mountain and had the famous waffles in the snack cabin(don't miss breakfast for these, they're a good snack though). I had this great idea to create flying pictures, not my brightest. But, we did laugh a lot. We had so much fun with Jeff and Carrie and had a lot of good times.

She's a cute cowgirl!

I love this picture of Jeff
The "cowpeople"


Riding the tram

Gorgeous view!

Our flying pictures went a little something like this-





1 comment:

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh Gosh, rest assured, those flying pictures made me laugh out loud. BRILLIANT!!