Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pioneer Day

We had fun on Pioneer day this year. I love that we get two holidays in July(Utah only, sorry!). We went to the parade with my sister and her kids. They had fun seeing all of the floats, even though it was SO hot. Cousin Shawna met up with us at the end of parade and we all ate lunch at Red Robin before we headed over to This is the Place heritage park. I think it's going to stay as a tradition. They had a ton of fun activities for the kiddos and I even got in touch with my Laura Ingalls side. Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love pioneer history.

Red faces, it was hot!
Take a peek at Emma's finger nails, her dad painted them

The kids entered the eating contest, some was filmed by the news
Mads is really crafty, we had a hard time getting her to leave this activity



No comments: