Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

I've already said a hundred times that this has been the best Christmas for our family. After I thought a hundred times that this was going to be a very hard Christmas. There were a lot of selfless people who made it very special and memorable for our family. It's not easy always being in a position that requires help, but I am again humbled by those that notice. There are so many special things that have taken place in the last 5 years that help us along the way. Things that I really can't even talk about because I can't make it past 2 words without crying like a baby(happy tears). Christmas this year made the list. We definitely had fun with the Santa presents and family gifts, but the true meaning of Christmas was more present in our home than ever before. So to all of our loved ones and secret santa-thank you for making this Christmas such a happy day for our family! I wish so badly you all knew how much it means to me-to us.

Madison proved again to be the perfect big sister to Emma when she went back upstairs to walk down with Emma when she noticed her and Abby were almost all the way down the stairs and Emma was not. Emma kept signing more after each present. Priceless memories.

The girls asked Santa for barbie stuff so Jeff and I wanted to give them a place to play with it. Jeff's awesome brother built this barbie house for us and we spent a lot of hours painting and designing the rest. The things we do for our kids.

Is it wrong that I want to play with it too?



5 comments:

Karie said...

NO!! You play with that Barbie house with NO SHAME!! :)

Hang in there girl! This too shall pass (even though I don't know what it is). I'm glad you have people looking out for your cute little family!

Luv Kar

Adriane said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas, it was fun to read your posts and catch up with you guys - I missed you!! I'm sorry you've been having a rough time, I hope the future days are better ones :)

Emily said...

Looks like yall had a great Christmas! So sweet. :)

Shelley Eggett said...

Finally!!! An update. Such cute Christmas pictures. I love Christmas with 3 little girls. It's so much fun. What a cute little barbie house, I love it.

Melanie Bingham said...

Can I come and play? Way awesome. What a cute family. If Em isn't already spoken for; can Remy snag her an eternal companion?