I got 3 hours of sleep last night and less than 2 the night before. I can hardly call it sleep since Emma needed constant positioning to keep her airway open. Same goes for Emma, but you wouldn't know it with her fireball energy. She really amazes me. I on the other hand, was a real peach today until my girls started making me laugh.
Here are two of my favorites from the day:
While planning Santa lists this morning, drawing names for a present exchange was mentioned. Abby replied "But I can't draw the A", it was too cute. She was just being honest, she really can't "draw" an A!
Tonight Madison was saying her name over and over and then blurted "Hey my name would work in Japan" followed by "Konnichiwa Madi-son". I have to give her props, her accent was top notch. Sounded just like Mr. Miyagi.
A little bit of laughter went a long way today. It was the perfect antidote for a "maxed out" mama. I'll probably need it tomorrow-Em just woke up after 20 min of sleep and it's not even 10 yet. Here we go again-sigh...........



2 comments:
I truly mean it when I say that I understand. I understand what sleepless nights of keeping your child breathing are like. You are one special Mommy with such an beautiful family!!!
BIG HUGS!!
You are amazing and I am so sorry that Emma is so sick right now. PLEASE PLEASE call me if there is ANYTHING I can do for you right now!! You guys are in my prayers! Love ya!
Post a Comment