Saturday, May 1, 2010

Quick Update

So Em seems to be fine, well relatively fine. I don't really know what exactly was going on Thursday night since I didn't take her in to get checked out, I'm guessing it was just asthma and feeling sick from her high blood sugar. Yesterday, after the long night, she woke up with a cold. I knew something was coming. She had a lot of red flags, but never got a fever and woke up acting like Emma not "sick" Emma. She only threw up the one time, so I know I can rule out the stomach bug(that requires enormous amounts of zofran to get under control). Pneumonia can be put back up on the forbidden shelf. The only cruel part is that ding dang diabetes makes her just as sick sometimes.

3 comments:

Adriane said...

I'm so glad things are looking a bit better; hopefully she'll be feeling herself soon! :)

Tiffany said...

Lisa its 1367. Call me I just flew into town yesterday Beckhams teething Chris was stressed with finals so I am here recooperating for two weeks. I don't have a car but maybe we could arrange to meet somewhere and catch up! We would love to see you guys!

HAYHAY said...

Lisa, I have been reading through your blog for the first time, and it truly has opened my eyes. This is one of the reasons why I blog...so I can "meet" people like you. I know we've met, but I don't really know you. Your blog is going on my list of favorites. It is moms like you who are the true undercover warrior mothers.

Emma is so adorable, along with your other sweeties. I'm blessed to learn from your words and your life.