She is younger than Abby's age in this photo. Now she's 8 and saying things like "big whoop" when her dad tells her he smiled at her. Even though I miss her at this age, she is the best big sister and helper-ever.
Look at my Down syndrome baby. Love. Now, she's almost 6(not potty trained yet) but proving day after day that she is "More Alike Than Different".

This picture will be 4 years old on Sunday. My baby will be 4 on Sunday. Where did that time go? I guess we've been pretty distracted by the funny things she is always doing.
I think I need to have more simple moments with my girls before I blink and they aren't possible anymore.....



5 comments:
love the pictures, all of the girls are getting bigger, just like my boys!!! ahhhh....we really need to stop and enjoy the moment....
K
beautiful post, Lisa! I hope you're well!
I so agree Lisa!! Life is to be Simple! It is so hard in todays world though to really slow down and feel "ok" to just play with your kids! I love it! I find myself trying to do this more and more also as we will never get time back or moments back with these little ones! Love you Lisa! Hope life can allow you to enjoy your simple moments! :)
I know I need to have more simple moments with my kids. It's so easy to just get caught up in all the busy things a Mom has to do each day. Thanks for the reminder.
Lisa, You are amazing and I just decided it's time to start blogging again. You always write such amazing things. Thank you!
Post a Comment