Thanks Nickell and Aaron for your help today!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Family Pics
We had family pics taken today. Lisa's cousin, Nickell, took pictures and they turned out great. Abby peed her pants, Emma fell off a set of stairs, and Mads bawled her eyes out after a train chased us off the tracks we were posing on. But, it was a success and we're excited to post them as soon as we get them. Meanwhile, visit Nickell's photo blog to see how wonderful she is!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so glad you guys blog now! I love the pics! wow. Can't wait to see the rest!
I love this picture of you two you look like movie stars! I cant wait to see how the others turned out.
You guys look like models in this picture. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
That is a great picture! Can't wait to see the girls!
K - I just checked out all of your picures and I love them.
Does she take pictures for Non-Relatives? We need ours done.
If so, how do I get a hold of her?
Post a Comment