Cool and confident. Think she's done this before? Yep, many times. Emma had tubes put in her ears for the 3rd time today. Her little ear canals don't like to let the wax out so she can hear, but her tubes somehow keep finding their way out. Once again, she amazes us.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cute blog! I can't believe how big your girls are! They are SO cute! I am glad we can keep tabs on you through your blog since we are so horrible at keeping in touch! When are we ever going to get together??? I hope Emma is all recovered from her surgery! Oh I had to tell you I was thinking of you guys a couple of weeks ago when I got out my fall wreath that Jeff made for us! We still use it!
I love your blog! I am so glad you emailed me your info. I hope you are doing well.
Yeah you have to keep up your blog it is a good way to connect with everyone and in my own selfish way I can see your cute little girls growing up! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I didn't know you went to Cabo so much fun!!!
Hey! I totally agree that we should get together. Carrie is coming to my house on Friday and we are going to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. I have been three times and it's tons of fun. We're leaving the kids with Jeff and Brian :) I know it's kind of short notice, but I would love to spend some kid-free time with you!
Post a Comment