Sunday, March 15, 2009

A picture says a thousand words, so why should I try to describe this pic opportunity...


And what was she pretending to read?  Runners World, of course.


Just some light reading in case she's ever interested in joining pops.


6 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

How cute. What a great moment.

Tiffany said...

That is too funny! The silly things they do!

Troy and Brittany said...

Oh Emma! haha. Too cute.

The Gibson's said...

Great picture but the one that made me the laugh the hardest is the toilet the picture to funny!

Shelley Eggett said...

Lisa - You mentioned you were going to run some sort of marathon???? Are you still doing it? I just discovered last week that I can actually run. So far 3 miles with no stopping is my farthest, but I'm loving it. I want to start out with a 5K, do you want to do it with me?

Adriane said...

Ha Ha; so cute!! I love her hair.