Is this how you found her?? Too funny!
LOVE that you got a picture of this! That is hilarious!
EEEEWWWW!! Soooo funny!
why are they always so interested in the potty?
what a hoot!
Oh Abby! That made my day!! She's so cute--I just want to pinch her cheeks!! Thanks Lisa- for giving me a laugh!
Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard!! You seriously need to enter that into a contest or something. That is FUNNY!
I sure do love Abby!! She just melted my heart when we where there-- Now I know a way to all of your girls hearts--DIET COKE hehe
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is this how you found her?? Too funny!
LOVE that you got a picture of this! That is hilarious!
EEEEWWWW!! Soooo funny!
why are they always so interested in the potty?
what a hoot!
Oh Abby! That made my day!! She's so cute--I just want to pinch her cheeks!! Thanks Lisa- for giving me a laugh!
Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard!! You seriously need to enter that into a contest or something. That is FUNNY!
I sure do love Abby!! She just melted my heart when we where there-- Now I know a way to all of your girls hearts--DIET COKE hehe
Post a Comment