Saturday, April 18, 2009

Race Day



Kristen finishing the 5k. Time 37:00

Jeff and Lisa finishing the 5k.  Time 37:09





Greg finishing the 1/2 Marathon

Madison at the start of the Kids 1k



Madison finishing her 1k. She did awesome!


6 comments:

Nickell said...

I love seeing that Madison did her 1k. That is adorable!

Adriane said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Congrats, and congrats on being so motivated, too!

Carrie and Jeff said...

That's awesome that you guys did that. I would like to do a 5K again. I need to go running...it's just been so cold.

Chels's Blog said...

I am so proud of you Lisa!!! I have been trying to train to run a 5K and it isn't so happening... I need to try training again so that I can run one this summer... Anyways we need to get together and do something sometime... Let me know when you are available!! Tell Madison good job on running the 1K... She is so cute and I am proud of her!!

Jolley's said...

Yeah for you and Jeff!! And Maddie too! She looks so cute and grown up running!

Shelley Eggett said...

Good Job Lisa!! Your story is hilarious. I really want to do a 5K. Let me know if you decide to do another one before your half.