Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mind Games, part 2

I have a new favorite snack.  Hummus and whole wheat crackers from Costco.  Maybe I should clarify, I had a favorite snack.  Recently my cousin was staying at my house and mentioned that my hummus looked like baby diarrhea.  We had a good laugh, thanks Kar!  Apparently, Abby was close by and heard because yesterday I gave her a bite.  She loved it and even asked for more, "more diarrhea mom".  Not something I ever imagined my child asking for in my lifetime.  I did struggle eating my lovely snack today.  It's funny how our minds work.........  


6 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

What? Oh my goodness Abby! That's too funny.

Karrie said...

Oh No! I am a result of more drama in your life!! I will think of something else that the hummus can resemble, like chiken paste or something, teach Abby to ask for HUMMUS rather than DIRRHEA, or will I will teach her this weekend when we are down. Yes Abby was right there when I called it that and she heard because she repeated it back right then!!! Guess I better be careful about what I say outloud when kids are around, espically sweet Abby!!!

Kar

Carrie and Jeff said...

My mind does stuff like that all the time. I want to go running with you when the weather gets better...which is hopefully soon.

Karie said...

Hi Lisa!! I came across you from Dodie's blog. You have such a cute little family! Your girls are gorgeous! Hope they give you a break soon, Jaden is already asking to wait in the car, or stay home by himself... he just turned 5! Believe me, it's hard for me to not let him have his way sometimes!!

Keep in touch!!

www.karieandtrevor.blogspot.com
karielee_h81@yahoo.com

Aaron Blair said...

Well Abby did get stuck in a toilet...

Alyssa said...

Kids say the craziest things..I love how there little minds work. We need to get together. Give me a call.