So, I'm putting this invite out there to our followers (not many, I know), family, and friends. Anybody interested in joining Team Em & Em's? If anybody has an idea for a different name, let me know. That's just the name we've used for past Buddy Walks. I would love to do the century 104 mile distance, but that may change depending on who I can get to join me. I would also love to have team jerseys made, but that would be an additional expense (about $70 each) and we may not have enough time to order still.
Registration is $25 per person, and you also need to raise $150 each as part of the entry requirements. For more info click HERE. So, 10 of us would have to raise at least $1500.
Therefore, the invitation is out and my serious training starts tomorrow morning. Let me know if you want to saddle up! Are you man/woman enough? Anybody that doesn't want to ride, but can donate, feel free....
Thanks, Jeff



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I was so excited as I was reading this post. Totally wanting to do it with you, for Emma and for my brother and sister, but then my heart sunk when I saw the date. I will be on trek. We come home that day. I'm so bummed!
I want to so bad but we don't have bikes!!!
Post a Comment