Sunday, February 22, 2009

Abby

I love how she copies everything.  If I lay on the couch and say I'm tired, so does Abby.  When I do my hair and makeup, Abby comes running.  Every word that comes out of her mouth is spoken with innocent happiness.  She can really make us laugh too.  I frequently call Jeff "babe" or "hon", in a non cheesy way.  You know "babe grab the wet wipes" or "Thanks hon".  The other day when Jeff got home from work, Abby was in the kitchen helping me make dinner.  She got a really excited look on her face(kind of like the one above) and said to me "it's your babe mom".  I bust out laughing.  Now when I ask her to go get daddy she says "okay I'll go get your babe".  She thinks that every toy is a christmas present.  If asked where she got the toy she is playing with, she will say"for christmas".   

3 comments:

Kristen Jensen said...

oh this post made me smile so hard and then laugh out loud when i read about Abby saying that your "babe" was home. I absolutely adore your family and feel SOOO blessed to be a part of it. Love you!

Adriane said...

Ahhh, she is too funny!! Love it!

Carrie and Jeff said...

LOL! That's so cute!