Lisa, I just read your updates on Emma. I'm so amazed at your strength and ability to do all that you do. Though our trials are different, I find strength in reading your experiences. And, I wouldn't mind at all if you added me to your blog list. I'd like to add yours to mine, as well.
I just read Emma's updates and it brings tears to my eyes. You are the most patient, loving, wonderful mother I know! I am continually so impressed with how well you take care of Emma (AND Maddie and Abby)and how well you know her and what she needs. I don't know how you do it so well. You are amazing and a great inspiration to me! Please let me help you if you ever need it...watching kids, bringing dinner, talking on the phone...girls nights...date nights...you name it. I would love to do whatever I can. Thanks for sharing all that you do, it really makes me want to be a better mom.
3 comments:
Lisa, I just read your updates on Emma. I'm so amazed at your strength and ability to do all that you do. Though our trials are different, I find strength in reading your experiences. And, I wouldn't mind at all if you added me to your blog list. I'd like to add yours to mine, as well.
Hey email me your email address at brittljens@gmail.com or text Troy and me your email so I can add you to our blog.
I just read Emma's updates and it brings tears to my eyes. You are the most patient, loving, wonderful mother I know! I am continually so impressed with how well you take care of Emma (AND Maddie and Abby)and how well you know her and what she needs. I don't know how you do it so well. You are amazing and a great inspiration to me! Please let me help you if you ever need it...watching kids, bringing dinner, talking on the phone...girls nights...date nights...you name it. I would love to do whatever I can. Thanks for sharing all that you do, it really makes me want to be a better mom.
Post a Comment