Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pray for Jake


47891_happy_new_year___2009_thumb

This is Jake Collard.  He is one of my favorite guys on earth.  Jake even held Emma in a photo shoot for a Down syndrome calendar.  He was born with Down syndrome and he is also battling an agressive cancer.  I know through his care page, that things are difficult for him right now.  He is going through a lot and has a rough few weeks ahead of him.  Please pray for him and his family....


This is Jake singing at Emma's benefit fair.  Isn't he a stud?
This was right before he was diagnosed.

This is his amazing mom, Cathy.  She was one of the first Down syndrome "moms" I met after I had Emma.  

I love this family and thought it wouldn't hurt to put this out there in the universe........

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute little guy! I love the little tuxedo! It breaks my heart to watch what some of these strong little children have to go through!

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a sweetie. We'll pray for him.

Jolley's said...

What a cutie! Of course we'll pray for him and his family!