Sunday, February 22, 2009

Emma

I love how she signs mom(above).  Emma said the word banana for the first time this week(I am full of excitement).  She recently learned how to jump.  Two inches is how far off the ground she goes, but she has both feet in the air so who cares how high.  Em loves to watch the movie Heffalump, it is the only time she will sit still.  She has an imaginary friend(or guardian angel).  I found her playing kitchen not too long ago, she was talking to someone.  When I asked her who she was playing with, she signed friend to me.  She signs her "friend" to us every once in awhile.  She is learning and growing despite having an extra chromosome that slows her down.  We love her.    

2 comments:

Adriane said...

What a great picture. I love all of your new ones; so beautiful! I really like the "friend" story; how neat is that.

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a doll...I just love Emma!