Sunday, February 22, 2009

Madison

She is a sweetheart.  She loves school and just received a perfect report card.  She loves that she is getting grown up teeth.  Madison is taking a dance class and really likes it.  I loved watching her perform at the Christmas recital.  I told her that if she smiled the whole time, I would buy her a treat.  I have never seen a kid smile that hard, it was so cute.  I will watch her do at least a hundred cartwheels a day, she never stops doing them.  I love how focused she gets when she pratices her splits.  She is my helper and NEVER complains when I ask her to get diapers, wipes, creams, ointments, and meters.  She is very protective of her sisters.  Madison broke down in tears not too long ago after I took some food away from Em that she couldn't eat.  She told me she was sad that she can eat candy and stuff but Emma couldn't.  She loves to point out people with "diabetics", she means people with Down syndrome.  She loves them and often cries over how cute they are.  She loves spending time as a family, especially if we are on a trip.  It doesn't matter where we go because she always loves where we stay more than what we do.   

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your girls are getting so big, they are beautiful!

Adriane said...

Such a sweet girl! Sounds like she is the perfect big sister.

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a darling!