Thursday, November 6, 2008

Emma turned 4


Emma turned 4!  We had a fun filled day that started with a quick party with Emma's buddy Will.  Emma and Will share a unique bond, they have the same birthday and were both born with Ds.  We saw a movie(Beverly Hills Chihuahua), visited Build a Bear, ate dinner at China Isle and ended the night at home for presents and cake.  I thought I would keep this post short because when it comes to Emma, her face says it all.  Who needs talking?


A knock on the door

Surprise from daddy!


Cami, Will, Emma, me



We considered getting this stroller instead, she wouldn't leave it alone

Hannah the elephant(she's obsessed with elephants)

Madison got to make a bear too




We love having family close




Emma always loves these cars at the hospital, so we invested in her own

If looks could kill!

Dora cup-cake


She did not want to get out of her car

Problem solved

She blew out her candles on her own-a first!!!

4 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

What a FUN FUN birthday!! I love all her cute faces.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Emma!

Adriane said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Emma!! It looks like such fun! Her faces are so totally adorable - I just love the pouty lip!!

Jolley's said...

Hello my long lost friend!! I just got your Christmas card and had to hop on your blog so I could get my "Cheney-update!" Man your girls have gotten bigger! and I must say I still love that little Emma--Glad that she had a Happy Birthday and that you guys didn't wait for her to turn 16 to get her some wheels of her own! Miss you guys!

Michelle