thanks for the comment. i clicked your profile and just looked at both your blogs... can i just say your three little girls are DARLING! you are a wonder woman with all you do! incredible.
hope you enjoy your "one day of sanity" which i am assuming is tomorrow- then again, those six days of chaos are probably so fun!
That's funny Jeff- now I'll probably think of that every time I see that sign too!! And about the south paw entry---didn't I tell you that you'd be ambidextrous by the end of this...you're well on your way!! :) Love you lots...keep smiling! :) Love, Kas
2 comments:
thanks for the comment. i clicked your profile and just looked at both your blogs... can i just say your three little girls are DARLING! you are a wonder woman with all you do! incredible.
hope you enjoy your "one day of sanity" which i am assuming is tomorrow- then again, those six days of chaos are probably so fun!
xo
naomi.
That's funny Jeff- now I'll probably think of that every time I see that sign too!! And about the south paw entry---didn't I tell you that you'd be ambidextrous by the end of this...you're well on your way!! :) Love you lots...keep smiling! :)
Love, Kas
Post a Comment