Jeff
Thursday, November 13, 2008
South Paw
I am sick and tired of trying to learn how to do things left-handed! Sick, sick, sick of it! Why didn't I learn to be ambidextrous when I was young? Oh, how we take so many things for granted each and every day. Leading up to my surgery I tried paying attention to everything I did that I wouldn't be able to do without the use of both hands, or at least a skilled one-hander. Well, I sorely underestimated the use of my right hand/arm. How sad I would be if I were lose it permanently! Can't even start to imagine how that would affect me physically and emotionally. At least for now I know I will be able to use my arm again in the not-too-distant future. Oh, happy day that will be! I hope you all enjoyed laughing at how hideous I look in the pics my loving wife posted of me.... BTW, typing this left-handed took me exactly 5.5 minutes!!!!!! I'm not very fast yet........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We are glad you are learning to type so fast Jeff! Keep up the good work.
That is the PITS! I didn't realize it was your right hand. In the winter time the tips of my finers crack often, and it hurts so bad, and I can't do my normal things without being in pain. I always think about how much we use our hands and need them when this happens. It makes me really appreciate my hands and especially when they aren't cracked. I know that's a stupid comparison and doesn't even compare to what your going through, but I do know what you mean about taking your hands for granted!! I feel for you!!
Post a Comment