Monday, November 24, 2008

We love........

Breakfast with friends


Christmas skirt hula

How she makes being pregnant look easy

Our Christmas tree

Dancing to Christmas music

and kisses!  Who needs mistletoe?

The Blauer's came to help us put up our tree on Saturday.  I was worried how I was going to do that(we have a big tree).  Lots of fun!!

5 comments:

Kristen Jensen said...

oh my gosh, at very first glance I thought your friend was Lisa and that you were announcing you were pregnant! Too funny.

Tiffany said...

Is that Steven? I almost didn't recognize him! If it is him, I haven't seen him since college. Do you guys keep in touch?

Dayna said...

We had sooooo much fun at your house! You are the funnest people we know. We really need to do things like this more often! Steve has made a plan that in two years we will buy a house by you guys so that we can hang out all the time. It sounds so fun to spend Christmas with you but maybe we could have beakfast again on Christmas Eve? We have been craving your french toast and syrup. I need those recipes!! I will get you that cd of Christmas music asap, because it ALWAYS put you in a better mood to listen to Christmas music. We love you guys! Thanks for having us over!

Stephen said...

Man! That tree skirt can really shake it.

Adriane said...

Aww, you're tree is so pretty! Yay for Christmas!