Why are Mondays always one of THOSE days?
Why can't I freeze time to get SOME sleep?
Why did I have to change Emma's insulin pump site TODAY?
Why do kids like to smear pudding EVERYWHERE for fun?
Why did the bus have to come EARLY?
Why can't I get ready before NOON?
Why does my heart JUMP into my throat when Emma's school calls?
Why can't they find a CURE for diabetes?
Why can't I have more patience?
(maybe I had a bad day-maybe tomorrow will be better)
p.s. Nikki, I took a time out today. You're the best!
Lisa



4 comments:
Good for you! Now take another one. I am a therapist after all, you should listen to me :)
Hope you have a better Tuesday! We love you.
Mondays are awful! I think (or really hope) the cure is close. I know they talk about it happening soon. It would be so exciting if we could see that happen!
I really hope they find a cure for diabetes!!! They have a cure for so many other things, why can't they find one for Diabetes???
Oh how that would make your life and Emma's life so much easier. I often ask myself many of these same questions!! Hang in there and take more time outs for yourself. You deserve it!!
P.S. Nickell is taking our Family Pictures on Sat. I'm excited. We'll see how it goes, my kids are a handful.
Post a Comment